Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shoyu ramen soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shoyu Ramen Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Shoyu Ramen Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have shoyu ramen soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shoyu Ramen Soup:
- Take 1200 ml Chicken Stock *OR Water & 2 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder *Bonito type recommended
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion *cut to 10cm in length
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic *crushed
- Take 1 small piece Ginger *thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare Salt & White Pepper
Instructions to make Shoyu Ramen Soup:
- Place Chicken Stock, Dashi Powder, Spring Onion, Garlic, Ginger and Sesame Oil in a pot. Bring to the boil over high heat, then simmer for 30 minutes or until flavours are all well combined.
- Add Soy Sauce and Mirin, and adjust the saltiness with Salt. Add finely ground White Pepper to taste.
- Place rightly cooked Ramen noodles and your favourite toppings (my favourite toppings for ‘Shoyu Ramen’ are Boiled Egg and Roasted Pork), and enjoy immediately!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food shoyu ramen soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com