Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork ramen noodles with miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork ramen noodles with miso soup using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup:
- Make ready Instan Ramen Noodles
- Make ready Instan Miso paste
- Take Boiled eggs
- Take Leafover meat (roast pork)
- Take 1-2 cup water for the broth
Instructions to make Pork Ramen Noodles with Miso Soup:
- Rinse 1 pack of obento ramen noodles with cold water, drain and set a side. – Bring one or two cup water to the boil. Add slightly about 1-2 tablespoon of miso and dislove well. Add the noodles and cook for about one minute. – Scoop the noodles in the ser
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pork ramen noodles with miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com