Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, egg roll stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A stir-fry recipe with cabbage and all the flavor of an egg roll without the wrapper! Like an unstuffed egg roll in a bowl! So… you may have noticed I’m cooking a lot of recipes these days that are low carb and gluten free.
Egg Roll Stir Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Egg Roll Stir Fry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have egg roll stir fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Roll Stir Fry:
- Make ready Tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Get 2 cloves garlic minced
- Prepare 1 tsp minced ginger
- Get 1 lb ground turkey
- Get 1 head cabbage chopped
- Take 6 green onion
- Prepare 3 carrots cut into matchsticks
- Get Tsp sesame seeds for garnish
- Make ready Green onion for garnish
This means it’s low carb, gluten free and far lower in Points than the. All you love about egg rolls, without the roll. Get the FULL and FREE printable recipe here. Egg Roll in a Bowl is a delicious healthier Chinese recipe made with cole slaw mix, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and pork.
Steps to make Egg Roll Stir Fry:
- In a large skillet brown the ground turkey.
- Remove turkey when cooked and turn oven to medium low, add sesame oil, garlic, ginger, cabbage, green onion, and carrots to the pan. Cook for 10 – 12 min, add soy sauce, and cooked turkey, cook for a few more min. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds and serve hot
You can use ground chicken too! Just finely chop them and add them in with the cole slaw mix and stir fry them. They’re delicious and don’t add to the net carbs of the meal. Turn egg roll skin so that it looks. or until golden brown. FILLING: In a skillet, stir-fry onion and garlic in oil. filling onto skin, roll up, folding in sides as . pressing into the egg roll.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food egg roll stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com