Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dak-galbi (korean spicy chicken stir-fry). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dak-galbi (korean spicy chicken stir-fry) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry):
- Get Main Ingredients
- Prepare 600 g deboned chicken thigh/ breast, cut into chunks
- Take 1 Pc onion, sliced
- Get 40 g carrot, julienned
- Get 100 g cabbages, shred
- Get 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 15 g ginger, minced
- Get 2 Stalk scallions, julienned
- Take 40 g mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 30 ml vegetable oil
- Prepare Seasoning:
- Prepare 30 g gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- Get 30 g gochugaru (Korean chili flakes)
- Prepare 10 g peanut butter
- Get 2 g curry powder
- Make ready 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Tsp mirin
- Make ready 200 ml chicken stock
- Get 1 Tsp sesame oil
- Take Toppings:
- Prepare 1 Stalk scallion, finely chopped
Steps to make Dak-galbi (Korean Spicy Chicken Stir-fry):
- In a large size skillet over medium heat, add the oil and heat it up.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger, saute them for around 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, followed by mirin, Korean chili paste and flakes, peanut butter and curry powder. Saute them until oil from the chicken is rendered.
- After oil is rendered, add onion, carrot, cabbage. Keep stir-frying for 5 minutes until the onion is softened.
- Add the chicken stock, stir and incorporate with the chicken and vegetables.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high, add scallions and the mozzarella cheese, cook and reduce the sauce until it is thicken.
- When the sauce is thickened, turn off the heat and transfer it into a bowl for serving. Top the dish with chopped scallions.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food dak-galbi (korean spicy chicken stir-fry) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com