Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, scalloped sweet potatoes gratin. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin. Add cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well. Pour over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have scalloped sweet potatoes gratin using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin:
- Make ready gratin
- Get 1 1/2 lb sweet potatoes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Make ready 3 clove garlic
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp sage leaves, dried
- Get pinch allspice
- Prepare pinch fresh ground pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- Take 3 tbsp butter, divided
Then the potato au gratin has the extra cheese on top. So if you wanted to go with a traditional scalloped sweet potatoes recipe, you could leave the extra cheese off the top. I think it’s just easier to call them scalloped sweet potatoes. Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Steps to make Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin:
- In a saucepan, heat cream with garlic and spices to a low simmer. Remove from heat.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Using a mandoline, slice into 1/8″ slices.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Spread melted butter evenly over a 7×11 baking dish. Add potato slices evenly in pan.
- Slowly pour cream over all the potatoes.
- Take two tablespoons of butter and cut thin slices adding over top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover dish tightly with tin foil cutting three slits in it to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F. oven for 40 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and place under broiler for 2-4 minutes to brown top.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Cook and stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly. Gradually add half-and-half, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Easy recipe for the BEST Scalloped Sweet Potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food scalloped sweet potatoes gratin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com