Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy pasta carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pasta Carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy Pasta Carbonara is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy pasta carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Get of a 12 Oz pkg of uncooked turkey bacon
- Get small to medium onion
- Make ready garlic cloves
- Take crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Take bow tie pasta
- Get unsalted chicken stock
- Make ready fat free evaporated milk
- Take fresh parmesan cheese
- Get reduced fat cream cheese softened
- Take frozen peas thawed
Steps to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Stack bacon and cut in half lengthwise. Then cut cross wise into 1 inch pieces.
- Cook bacon in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. While this cooks finely chop your onion and garlic.
- Add onion, garlic chopped fine or pressed, and optional pepper flakes to skillet. Cook another 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add stock, evaporated milk, and pasta then stir together. Cover and bring to a simmer. Simmer 12-14 minutes or until pasta is still a little firm. Stir occasionally
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in cream cheese, grated parmesan and thawed peas
- Let stand, covered for 5 minutes or until sauce is thick and creamy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy pasta carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com