Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy asian pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta & More Delivered To Your Door. We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico.
Easy Asian Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Asian Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy asian pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Asian Pasta:
- Take Sauce
- Get Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Teriyaki or General Tso’s)
- Get Pasta
- Make ready thin spaghetti noodles
- Make ready butter
- Prepare soy sauce
- Take Chicken
- Take chicken (cubed)
- Make ready garlic (minced)
- Take large onion (chopped)
- Prepare sesame oil
- Take olive oil
- Take soy sauce
- Take red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce)
Asian Noodle Pasta Recipes Get cookin’ with these fabulous Asian noodle recipes that are sure to delight. If you are looking for a lunch prep idea, this Easy Asian Pasta Salad is for you. Make it once and enjoy this delicious lunch all week long! The combination of fresh ingredients will make your belly rumble!
Steps to make Easy Asian Pasta:
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling.
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted.
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children.
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium.
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken.
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!
Think about mouthwatering Pad Thai Noodles paired with fresh broccoli slaw, green onions and bell peppers. Drain, rinse pasta with cold water and let drain again. Whisk together or cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour mixture over pasta and toss gently. These Easy Asian Noodles are so good!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy asian pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com