Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hokkaido-style soy sauce ramen soup concentrate. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hokkaido-style soy sauce ramen soup concentrate using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate:
- Make ready Ground pork
- Get packet Bonito flakes
- Make ready Whole soy bean soy sauce
- Get Kombu (or use kombu tea)
- Get pieces Ginger
Instructions to make Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate:
- Stir fry the ground pork in a small pan. The fat will render and the meat will become crispy.
- The meat juices will come out and be cloudy at first, and then turn transparent. Lower the heat, and stir fry until browned.
- If you brown the meat too much, it won’t taste good, but just keep cooking it until it’s browned all over and cooked through. This is done to add the fat and flavor of pork to the soup.
- Add 3 tablespoons of mirin and 1 tablespoon of sake, and cook to evaporate the alcohol. Add 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and 180 ml of soy sauce in that order. When the soy sauce has heated, turn the heat down low so that it doesn’t boil.
- Add 1 packet of bonito flakes, a piece of kombu and grated ginger. Simmer for about 5 minutes and it’s done. Let it rest for more than a day for best results.
- Put 3 tablespoons or a small ladleful (about 45 ml) of the soup base concentrate in a ramen bowl. Add about 180 ml of either boiling water or stir fried vegetables that have been boiled in water to the bowl. Put in the freshly cooked noodles, add the toppings, and it’s done. Use some of the noodle water as a flavor booster.
- The photo shows how the soup should look. I’ve topped it with a raw egg, stir-fried bok choy and pork chitterlings. The soup is packed with the umami of bonito flakes and kombu seaweed, and is light yet rich. It’s kind of an Asahikawa-style ramen soup.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hokkaido-style soy sauce ramen soup concentrate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com