Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chilli cheese fried potatoes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Browse Our Collection Of Exciting Chili Recipes Online. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add potato, chili powder, and salt.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chilli cheese fried potatoes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes:
- Get 2-3 large russet potatoes, cubed
- Make ready 1 lb. Hamburger
- Make ready 1 large can chilli with beans
- Take 1 bag shredded cheese (I use Colby Jack)
- Get 1 yellow onion, diced
- Take 1 small can tomato sauce
- Make ready Onion and Garlic power (I add a tablespoon of each)
- Make ready to taste Salt and Pepper,
In a large saucepan add the can of chilli, hamburger mixture, tomato sauce, onion and garlic powders. These hot dogs are topped with chili, cheese and onions and paired with sweet potato fries. Use your grill or your broiler to fake a barbecue inside on a rainy day! Add potatoes, chili powder and salt.
Steps to make Chilli Cheese Fried Potatoes:
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion til hamburger is no longer pink and onion is soft. Drain the grease and set hamburger mixture aside.
- In a large saucepan add the can of chilli, hamburger mixture, tomato sauce, onion and garlic powders. Cook til heated through.
- In the same skillet u fried the hamburger mixture in add a little more oil and add your cubed potatoes. Salt and Pepper the potatoes. Fry til soft and golden brown. To assemble…put some potatoes on a plate or in a bowl. Add some chilli over the top of the potatoes and cover with shredded cheese.
- I serve this with homemade bread and butter. Enjoy ☺️
This Quick and Easy Crock Pot Chili is another favorite.; Go Tex-Mex with this Easy Taco Chili or change it up with this Smoked Chicken and Black Bean Chili. Any of these will be great served over baked potatoes or use your favorite chili recipe. Slice potatoes into coins about ¼” thick. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oils. Add potatoes and season with rosemary, salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chilli cheese fried potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com