Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, buffalo tender pita. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buffalo Tender Pita is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Buffalo Tender Pita is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook buffalo tender pita using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Tender Pita:
- Take 1 “Buffalo-Coconut Chicken Tenders” (see my recipes) Omit coconut, add 1/4 C more fried onions
- Get 2 pita pockets
- Make ready 2 juicing lemons; zested & juiced
- Prepare 2 T fresh parsley; chiffonade
- Take 1 roma tomato; seeded & thick halved moon julienne
- Make ready 1/8 green bell pepper; julienned & halved
- Prepare 1/4 cucumber; thin half moons
- Take Hummus; as needed
- Get 2/3 C Greek yogurt
- Get 1 T fresh mint; minced
- Get 1/4 cucumber; grated & juice squeezed out and discarded
- Make ready 1 large pinch kosher salt & black pepper
Instructions to make Buffalo Tender Pita:
- Combine tomato, green pepper, 1 T parsley, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, and the half moon cut cucumbers with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Combine yogurt, 1 T parsley, mint, the zest and juice of 1 lemon, grated cucumber, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir with a fork to combine.
- Briefly toast pitas. Open with a knife if necessary to fully open pocket. Spread hummus. Put 1.5 tenders in each pita. Top each tender with desired amount of parsley-tomato salad then yogurt sauce.
- Variations; Tahini, bulgur, couscous, flavored hummus, sriracha, tabouleh, babaghanoush, eggplant, fennel seed, sumac, chicken breast or schwarma, kifta, lamb, turmeric, jalapeño, tzatziki, falafel, chickpeas, steak, roasted bell peppers, sesame seeds, feta, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, cumin, cayenne, olive oil, mint, tamarind, shallots, habanero, paprika, curry, grilled veggies, crushed pepper flakes, dried sriracha, coriander seed, roasted grape or cherry tomatoes, ginger, lime, honey, peanut, flatbread wraps, sun dried tomatoes
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food buffalo tender pita recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com