Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hummus crusted chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hummus Crusted Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hummus Crusted Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hummus crusted chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus Crusted Chicken:
- Prepare 3 chicken breasts skinless
- Prepare 1 – 1.5 cups hummus of , homemade or store bough
- Get to taste Salt Pepper &
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 lemon Juice of
- Take 180 C Preheat the oven to
- Make ready drizzle a tbsp olive oil of In an oven proof dish,
Instructions to make Hummus Crusted Chicken:
- Place the well washed, skinless chicken breasts in the baking dish and season with salt and pepper
- Final step: Cover each chicken breast with some hummus. I decided to go with a store bought one for a change as I always make it at home, SO I bought some sundried tomato hummus
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the chicken breast and bake
- You can also bake some veggies to go with this. I sauteed some broccoli, carrots and got some purple carrots in the farmers market so added that in and cooked it with some olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper
- I had some whole wheat pita at home so warmed that a bit before serving
- It was a very filling meal
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hummus crusted chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com