Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crispy tofu with brown sushi rice and seaweed. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Tofu with Brown Sushi Rice and Seaweed is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Crispy Tofu with Brown Sushi Rice and Seaweed is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook crispy tofu with brown sushi rice and seaweed using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Tofu with Brown Sushi Rice and Seaweed:
- Take tofu (drained)
- Make ready cooking oil
- Make ready brown sushi rice
- Get water
- Get Mirin
- Prepare brown rice vinegar
- Take sprinkle of Aonori Seaweed (or seaweed of your choice)
- Prepare sprinkle of Furikake
- Prepare shichimi Togarashi
- Make ready tamari or ponzu dressing
- Get wedge of lime (optional)
Steps to make Crispy Tofu with Brown Sushi Rice and Seaweed:
- Wash the sushi rice under running water. Add the rice to the pan and bring the water to the boil. Reduce heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 35 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to steam for a further 10 minutes. If you feel that the water has absorbed, turn off the heat a little earlier rather than burn it to the bottom.
- Cut the drained tofu into cubes. Fry in a little oil, turning the cubes frequently, until they are crispy. Remove from the oil and place on kitchen paper.
- Season the sushi rice with a splash of mirin and rice wine vinegar.
- Place a portion of rice in your bowl. Top with the crispy tofu, a splash of ponzu and a sprinkle furikake, shichimi and seaweed. Enjoy 🙂
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy tofu with brown sushi rice and seaweed recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com