Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, refreshing pork don rice bowl with ponzu sauce and grated daikon radish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Refreshing Pork Don Rice Bowl with Ponzu Sauce and Grated Daikon Radish is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Refreshing Pork Don Rice Bowl with Ponzu Sauce and Grated Daikon Radish is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have refreshing pork don rice bowl with ponzu sauce and grated daikon radish using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Refreshing Pork Don Rice Bowl with Ponzu Sauce and Grated Daikon Radish:
- Make ready 150 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Get 1 Cabbage
- Make ready 1 6-7 cm thick slice Daikon radish
- Take 3 stalks Green onion or scallion
- Prepare 1 as much (to taste) for each serving Plain cooked rice
- Prepare To season the pork:
- Prepare 2 to 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sake
- Take 1 dash of each Salt and pepper
- Take 1 piece Grated ginger
- Make ready To put on top before eating:
- Take 1 Ponzu
Instructions to make Refreshing Pork Don Rice Bowl with Ponzu Sauce and Grated Daikon Radish:
- Cut up the pork belly slices, and marinate in the soy sauce, sake, grated ginger, salt and pepper. Stir-fry the pork until it gets brown.
- Grate the daikon radish.
- Finely shred the cabbage. (Try to shred it as finely as possible, and it will be much nicer to eat.)
- Chop the green onion.
- Put some hot rice in large serving bowls.
- Mound the shredded cabbage on top of the rice.
- Put the cooked pork on top of the cabbage. It already looks yummy!
- Add some grated radish on top of the meat.
- Add the chopped green onion, pour the ponzu sauce over and it’s done.
- Looks great.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food refreshing pork don rice bowl with ponzu sauce and grated daikon radish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com