Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan skillet casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach & Artichoke Chicken Skillet Casserole. Mix the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper together. Rub half of the mix into the chicken breasts tenders.
Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parmesan skillet casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this)
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Get 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!)
- Take 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what’s another 1/2 cup)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it)
Mix together and place chicken breasts back into skillet. Remove chicken from the skillet, and carefully pour the olive oil into a bowl to cool, leaving about a tablespoon in the skillet. Combine chicken broth, tomato paste, oregano, pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add sauce to the skillet with chicken and cover.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit
- In a 10″ oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish. Add Parmesan cheese to toasted Panko crumbs. Set aside.
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute.
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. If the consistency is to thin I simmer intil it thickens to my liking.Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil.
- I served this over spaghetti.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Combine the marinara sauce and balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Recently I made it into a bake with some spaghetti squash in the name of keeping things light and OMG it’s a keeper. The spaghetti squash acts exactly like a pasta and absorbs the flavors of the chicken parmesan mixture perfectly. Everything get baked into a skillet or casserole dish and topped with cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken parmesan skillet casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com