Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka using 39 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka:
- Get For Pita Bread———-
- Get 125 gm Wheat Flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Yeast
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 7.5 gm Oil
- Make ready 15 gm – Curd
- Get As required Water
- Prepare For Marination———-
- Prepare 2 cup Cauliflower florets
- Make ready 1/4 cup Curd
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Get 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds
- Get 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- Take 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready For Gravy—————–
- Get 1 Onion
- Take 1 cup Tomato Puree
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger- Garlic Paste
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Get 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Get 2 tbsp Cashewnut Paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get Salt as per taste
- Take 1/4 cup – Capsicum Diced(tricolors
- Make ready )
- Make ready 3 tbsp Onion Diced
- Make ready 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- Prepare 1/4 cup Green Coriander (chopped)
Steps to make Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka:
- For making pita bread, in a bowl take sugar and yeast. Add water and keep side till it desolve. – Now take all ingredients of bread mix well, add yeast mix and knead a dough. Cover it and Keep aside to prove it for 30 min.
- Now take dough, remove air, and cut into pieces.
- Now roll it like poori and preheat the oven, at put these into the oven for 10 min. Our pita bread is ready.
- Blanch the cauliflower and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. gram flour and roast it for 2 min.
- Now remove in a bowl and take all ingredients of marination and make thick batter. Now add cauliflower florets mix well and keep in fridge for 30 min.
- Pre heat oven and, bake the cauliflower for 10-15 min. – After 5 min remove from oven, and brush the butter and again bake it.
- For gravy heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as these start splutter, add chopped onion. Saute it till brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, mix well. Cook for min. Now add tomato puree, and cook for 2min. – Now add all spices, mix well. Cook for 3-4min.
- Now add cashewnut paste. Saute for min.
- In another pan heat oil and add diced onion. Saute for min. Now add capsicums. Saute for min. Now add these in gravy. Mix well.
- Now add kasoori methi and cream. Mix well.
- Now add cauliflower and coriander. Mix well. Cauliflower tikka is ready.
- Now filling is ready, half the pita bread and fill this filling into pita. Make ready all pita like this. Our pita stuffed with cauliflower tikka is ready.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com