Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef pita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You’re gonna need a bigger pita. Season thin-sliced Sirloin with lemon pepper and skillet-cook, then pile it into hummus-filled pita pockets and top with your favorite veggies. Toss nuts, beef, lettuce, carrots, cucumber, onion and feta in a bowl.
Beef Pita is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef Pita is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef pita using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Pita:
- Make ready 2 cups All purpose flour
- Take Half glass of warm water
- Get Yeast
- Prepare Beef(meat)
- Take Seasonings
- Get Attarugu,tattasae,albasa
The recipe serves the meat mixture in pitas, but flour tortillas or lettuce wraps would be a good choice too. The recipe is from Family Circle magazine. Try slow cooked beef steak mixture spooned on pita breads to make a creamy and delicious dinner! In very hot skillet melt butter; stir in beef.
Steps to make Beef Pita:
- Zaki samu bowl dinki kijika yeast naki da ruan dumi
- Bayan yjika seki zuba flour dinki awani bowl na daban sann seki dakko wannan yeast naki da kika jika da ruan dumi kizubashi a kan flour dinki ki kwabashi ki making dough
- Zakiga dough dinki yazama sticky daganan seki ajeshi domin yayi rising
- Uwargida step na gaba shine zaki tafasa namanki kisaka masa duk kalar kayn kamshi dakike bukata,idan yadafu sosae sai ki saukeshi ki dakasa a turmi tare da tarugu,albasa,tattasae,seasonings dinki,zaki ajashi a gefe.
- Step na 5 shine xki dauko wann dough din dakikae making idan yyi rising seki rinka yankoshi ki sa shi a chopping board kina luluyashi yayi flat,seki samu wani abu circle Wanda zaki daura akae domin yafitar maki da shi in circle shape kina iya using knife kokuma razor.
- Step na 6 shine zki daura frying pan naki akan wuta karki saka masa mai sannn wutar takasance a low heat ne
- Step na 7 xaki dauki wann dough din da kikama circle shape kirinka daddaurashi a kan frying pan dinki zakiga yana gasua yana rising cikinsa ze kumbura tayadda xki iya yanka tsakiynsa kizuma namanki aciki
- Step na 8 daya gasu xki sauke kisaka wani harki gama byan kingama seki yanka tsakiyan gasashshen dough din nan naki kizuba namanki
- Daganan se ae serving mai gida dayaran gda….aci dadi lafiya
When beef is browned, stir in onions, salt, Cayenne. Shawarma is thinly sliced cuts of meat, like chicken, beef, goat, lamb, and sometimes turkey rolled into a large piece of flatbread or pita that has been steamed or heated. Serve the kofta with grilled pita or naan. Add the ground beef, salt, and spices and mix quickly and gently with your hands to combine (do not overwork the meat or it will be tough). Return beef mixture to skillet; add chopped spinach, spices and salt; stir well.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com