Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet potato mochi square ‘kintsuba’. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Mochi Square ‘Kintsuba’ is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Mochi Square ‘Kintsuba’ is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato mochi square ‘kintsuba’ using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Mochi Square ‘Kintsuba’:
- Get sweet potato
- Get purple sweet potato
- Get sticky rice powder for each sweet potato
- Take sugar for each
- Prepare cinnamon
- Prepare Flour batter
- Get sugar
- Prepare flour
- Prepare sticky rice powder
- Make ready water
Steps to make Sweet Potato Mochi Square ‘Kintsuba’:
- Peel sweet potato skin and cut. Soak in water for 10 minutes (to make the good color). Change the water and boil until softened.
- Mix sticky rice powder and sugar, cinnamon and cook a little on flame until it’s sticky.
- Make the square shape and wrap with film. And cool in refrigerator.
- Make the batter. Strain batter with a colander. Cut potato into square.
- Put sweet potato in batter and fry in pan. And put sesame seeds on square sweet potato.
- Enjoy 🍠
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet potato mochi square ‘kintsuba’ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com