Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, miso marinated tofu. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Miso Marinated Tofu is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Miso Marinated Tofu is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook miso marinated tofu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Marinated Tofu:
- Take Firm Tofu
- Make ready Miso *light colour Miso recommenced
- Get Mirin *OR 1-2 teaspoons Sugar
- Prepare Oil for grilling
- Get Spring Onion *finely Chopped
- Prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Prepare Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Take Spring Onion, Shiso (Perilla), Ginger, Mustard, Sanshō (Japanese Pepper), etc
Steps to make Miso Marinated Tofu:
- Mix Miso and Mirin. Add extra ingredient(s) for flavour if you like. This time, I added 1 teaspoon of Grated Ginger. Mix until smooth. *Note: The longer Tofu is marinated, the saltier it gets.
- Slice Firm Tofu horizontally in half. Place a large piece of plastic food warp on a flat surface, spread 1/3 of miso mixture in the centre, place one slice of Tofu, spread another 1/3 of miso mixture on Tofu, place the other slice, then spread the rest of the miso mixture on top. Wrap tightly and keep in the fridge overnight.
- Next day, scrape off the miso mixture and use it for something else. Heat a grill pan, apply small amount of Oil, and grill each side until nicely browned.
- Cut into bite size pieces, sprinkle some finely chopped Spring Onion (OR Shiso), Toasted Sesame Seeds and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food miso marinated tofu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com