Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, microwaved tarako for your bento or onigiri filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Microwaved Tarako for your Bento or Onigiri Filling is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Microwaved Tarako for your Bento or Onigiri Filling is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook microwaved tarako for your bento or onigiri filling using 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Microwaved Tarako for your Bento or Onigiri Filling:
- Prepare Tarako (or mentaiko)
Instructions to make Microwaved Tarako for your Bento or Onigiri Filling:
- Spread plastic wrap out and place the tarako in the center. Very loosely cover with plastic wrap, and don’t wrap it tight.
- Microwave both sides for 15 seconds (my microwave is 500 W) until it looks like the picture. Adjust the cooking time accordingly. It tastes better when the center is left uncooked.
- Place on hot rice. The profile picture shows it arranged in a bento lunch box with shio-konbu (seen as the black strips).
- Here’s the tarako working hard as a bento filler. The recipe for this striped nori bento is. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153738-easy-striped-bento-with-flavoured-nori-seaweed
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food microwaved tarako for your bento or onigiri filling recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com