Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, falafel, hummus and pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Falafel, an all-time favorite Lebanese dish. Falafel makes a great appetizer when paired with hummus for dipping. Today I will show you how to make Falafel which you can eat directly with Hummus or by stuffing it into Pita bread or even by keeping inside a Burger!
Falafel, Hummus and Pita Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Falafel, Hummus and Pita Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook falafel, hummus and pita bread using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Falafel, Hummus and Pita Bread:
- Take For Falafal:
- Take 1 Cup Chickpeas (soaked)
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1 small onion (toughly chopped)
- Take 3-4 parsaley (chopped)
- Prepare 3-5 (roasted garlic)
- Get 1 Tablespoon Cornflour
- Prepare 1/4 th Teaspoon black pepper powder
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons cumin seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Take 1 pinch ground Cardamom
- Get 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- Make ready as required Refined oil for frying
- Make ready As per taste Salt
- Prepare For Hummus:
- Make ready 1 teaspoon white Sesame
- Prepare 2 drops lemon juice
- Get 1 chopped garlic
- Take 1/2 Cup boiled Chickpeas
- Get 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Prepare For Pita Bread:
- Get 1 Cup warm water
- Make ready 1/2 Teaspoon yeast
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Take 300 gms All-purpose flour (Maida)
- Get 100 gms whole wheat flour
- Get 1 Teaspoon salt
- Get 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
Yes, it sounds crazy, but you can eat hummus and actually get thin. Just don’t eat too much of them pita breads. A friend of my parents (who’s a medical doctor Falafel and Hummus Pita. Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods.
Steps to make Falafel, Hummus and Pita Bread:
- First take a blending jar and blend Chickpeas, roasted garlic. Now add parsley, cumin seeds, ground coriander, ground Cardamom, black pepper powder, baking powder, baking soda, chopped onions mix all together. Now add cornflour and salt to it and mix them well and make small…small balls. Now turn on the gas flame and pour oil for deep frying. When the oil gets hot fry all balls slowly on medium flame. If one side done then turn it to other side.
- Now start making Hummus. For this we have again take a masala jar and blend all boiled Chickpeas, add some white sesame seeds, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil and add salt to it and grind it to get a fine paste.
- For pita, start activating Yeast first in water, sugar and leave it for 15 mins. Then mix slowly.slowly with both flour and make a Dough. Keep that Dough cover for 1 hr’s. When it gets double it’s size then dust flour and Knead it and make rolling rotis. Turn the gas flame set a tawa there and start making Pita Bread. One side done then flip it to other side. It will take 2 mins for 1 pita bread. Like this repeat the same with the others.
- Then Cut the bread from the middle of it apply hummus and Falafal with some veggies also if you like to then enjoy.
- Note: pita bread time taking is different so prepared the Dough earlier. So, that it will consume less time in preparing them only the bread.
Fill each pocket with the hummus, falafel balls, sliced red onion, shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and sliced black olives. Hummus With Pita Bread Master Chef Tarla Dalal. Make Middle Eastern Famous Falafel & Hummus I Hindi with English Subtitles I My Kitchen Food. Falafel Hummus Pita makes a fun meal for children who can choose additional fillings such as lettuce, shredded cabbage and chilli sauce. Common across the Middle East, falafel are fried balls made from ground chickpeas, traditionally served in pita bread or flatbread, along with tomato and..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food falafel, hummus and pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com