Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy homemade teriyaki tuna poke bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy homemade teriyaki tuna poke bowl using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl:
- Make ready sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Take soy sauce
- Make ready sesame oil
- Get teriyaki sauce
- Make ready light mayonnaise
- Make ready carrot
- Prepare cooked short grain brown rice
- Prepare sweet corns
- Get Lemon or lime juice
- Prepare shrimp or surimi sticks for the shrimp salad
- Get (*Chef’s Note: I usually use these pre-packaged shrimp or surimi sticks like this.)
Instructions to make Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl:
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. – (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.)
- In a small bowl combine the light mayonnaise and the teriyaki, thin with a little lime or lemon juice to drizzle.
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the tuna with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Slice the carrot into thin layers and slice up your shrimp sticks into small pieces.
- Mix the shrimp with a little bit mayonnaise. Your shrimp salad is ready!
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. – Divide the tuna, carrot slices, corns, edamame beans, and the shrimp salad on this.
- Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy homemade teriyaki tuna poke bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com