Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian zucchini sushi. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Zucchini Sushi is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegetarian Zucchini Sushi is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian zucchini sushi using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Zucchini Sushi:
- Get 5 cm Zucchini
- Take 2 rice bowls’ worth Sushi rice
- Get 1 Olive oil
- Get 1 dash Salt (preferably of high quality)
- Take 1 Soy sauce with wasabi mixed in
Steps to make Vegetarian Zucchini Sushi:
- Slice the zucchini into rounds 2-3 mm thick! It’s easier to shape it with rice if it’s thinner.
- Lightly coat a frying pan with olive oil, and fry the zucchini from Step 1 on both sides. Don’t forget to sprinkle on a little salt.
- Now you have sushi rice and zucchini to make sushi balls.
- Place a slice of cooled zucchini onto a piece of plastic wrap, and put a small mound of rice (bite-sized) on top.
- Squeeze and shape into a ball!!
- It goes really well with wasabi and soy sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegetarian zucchini sushi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com