Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peas, mushrooms and pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peas, mushrooms and pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Peas, mushrooms and pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the pasta, peas and chicken stock.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peas, mushrooms and pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peas, mushrooms and pasta:
- Get olive oil
- Prepare crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare small onion, diced
- Prepare garlic cloves, sliced
- Get package mushrooms, sliced
- Take Salt and pepper
- Prepare bag frozen peas
- Take Whole grain pasta
- Prepare pasta water
- Get butter
- Prepare Locatelli Romano cheese
It was an easy one to pick up ingredients for when we were away from home and staying at a condo that didn’t have. Saute until the onions and mushrooms are soft. Whisk in chicken stock until well blended. Drain pasta, spinach, and peas and toss with sauce.
Steps to make Peas, mushrooms and pasta:
- Cook pasta according to box
- In a saute pan add olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes and onions, saute a couple minutes and add 1/2 of the garlic, cook for 5 minutes on medium low heat. Add mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste, saute til mushrooms are cooked. Add peas and cook 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When pasta is done add 2 cups of the pasta water to the saute pan stir to incorporate the water. Add garlic, butter then pasta and cheese, stir and Enjoy
It tastes like a pasta dish you would order at a fancy Italian restaurant. This pasta recipe tastes SO gourmet but can easily be made at home with only a few ingredients. It is one of my all-time favorite pasta recipes and I think you will love it too. Simple mushrooms, frozen peas and pasta are transformed into a luxurious dish with the addition of cream in this easy vegetarian recipe. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain; return pasta to saucepan.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peas, mushrooms and pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com