Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, inari sushi (rtp’s homemade style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Inari Sushi (RTP’s Homemade Style) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Inari Sushi (RTP’s Homemade Style) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook inari sushi (rtp’s homemade style) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Inari Sushi (RTP’s Homemade Style):
- Get 5 pieces Aburaage
- Prepare 300 ml Boiling water (to remove excess oil from aburaage)
- Make ready 150 ml ☆ Water
- Make ready 2 tbsp ☆ Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp ☆ Sake
- Take 3 tbsp ☆ Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp ☆ Mirin
- Prepare Basic sushi rice
- Get 600 grams Plain cooked rice
- Make ready 2 tbsp ★ Vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbsp ★ Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp ★ Salt
Instructions to make Inari Sushi (RTP’s Homemade Style):
- Cut the aburaage in half, then quickly boil both sides for about 30 seconds each. It’s quicker if you boil three at a time instead of boiling them all at once.
- Place them on a flat plate, then lightly squeeze out the excess water with chopsticks. Put the ☆ ingredients in a pot, then when it boils, add the aburaage and spread them out flat.
- Reduce to low heat, cover with a drop lid and then the pot lid, then simmer. After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let sit. Once they cool, they’re ready. Lightly squeeze out the excess liquid, then stuff with rice.
- Put piping hot rice in a large dish or bowl, then sprinkle in the combined ★ ingredients, mixing with diagonal cutting motions.
- Once the rice cools to the touch, stuff the aburaage. If it tears and creates a hole, cut out nori seaweed and set it over the hole from the inside to repair.
- For 3 year olds, make hosomaki narrow rolls. If you cut them not vertically, but horizontally in half, they become much easier to eat, and easy to get the child to eat.
- You can also vary the rice. Mix rice with golden sesame seeds or use hijiki rice, rice with takana pickles, or mixed rice. Or even rice with cheese (for children).
- I also made some tsukudani with wrung-out bonito dashi and kombu seaweed with jako fish and ground sesame seeds. Rice mixed with this has the aroma and flavor of bonito and is a great hit.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food inari sushi (rtp’s homemade style) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com