Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cold ramen noodle salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cold Ramen Noodle Salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cold Ramen Noodle Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cold ramen noodle salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Ramen Noodle Salad:
- Make ready 2 servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles
- Take Cucumber
- Prepare 2 Eggs *cooked into thin omelet
- Prepare Tomato
- Get Roast Pork OR Ham
- Get Hot Mustard *Japanese Mustard recommended
- Make ready 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Take 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons Cold Water
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
Steps to make Cold Ramen Noodle Salad:
- Toppings are better to be sliced or prepared into thin strips so that easy to eat with noodles. To make sauce, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cook Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles as instructed. Basically cook noodles in rapidly boiling water until cooked ‘al dente’. Then drain, rinse in cold water, and drain well.
- Place the drained cold noodles in a deep plate or bowl, arrange toppings, pour the sauce over and enjoy with Hot Mustard if you like it.
- Other Topping Suggestions: Lettuce, Wakame, thinly sliced Carrot, cooked Seafood, Chicken, etc.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cold ramen noodle salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com