Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, seasoned kale chips. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seasoned Kale Chips is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Seasoned Kale Chips is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seasoned kale chips using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seasoned Kale Chips:
- Take 1 bunch kale
- Get 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp favorite spice: ex. garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, onion powder the options are endless!
- Get Sweet and spicy
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp agave nectar (honey if not vegan)
- Make ready 1 tbsp chili power
Instructions to make Seasoned Kale Chips:
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Pull leafs off steams and break into bite size pieces (or size of your choice, if using for salads even smaller)
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle seasoning. Sweet & spicy drizzle syrup and nectar.
- Bake for up to 20 minutes to desired crunchiness! Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seasoned kale chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com