Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, teriyaki aburaage for bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Aburaage for Bento is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Teriyaki Aburaage for Bento is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki aburaage for bento using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Aburaage for Bento:
- Make ready 2 slice Aburaage
- Take 2 tbsp Mentsuyu (3x concentrate)
- Make ready 2 tbsp plus Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp plus Mayonnaise
Instructions to make Teriyaki Aburaage for Bento:
- Slice the aburaage into 1-2 cm widths. Drain excess grease by pouring hot water.
- Simmer the aburaage with mentsuyu and mirin. Simmer until the liquid has cooked down and is completely gone!
- Add the mayonnaise once the aburaage has boiled down, and stir-fry until the mayonnaise dissolves and aburaage is glazed. Stir frequently as it is easily scorched!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food teriyaki aburaage for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com