Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baby sardines ‘tsukudani’. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baby Sardines ‘Tsukudani’ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baby Sardines ‘Tsukudani’ is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook baby sardines ‘tsukudani’ using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Sardines ‘Tsukudani’:
- Take 1 cup Chirimenjako (Dried Baby Sardines) *use small dried sardines
- Get 2-3 tablespoons Mirin
- Take 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce *you might need more or less
- Get 1-2 small pieces Fresh Ginger *sliced into thin strips
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
Steps to make Baby Sardines ‘Tsukudani’:
- Taste the Dried Sardines you are going to use. If very salty, you need to remove salt by pouring boiling water over them first.
- Cook Mirin, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Ginger in a saucepan over medium to low heat. When it started bubbling, add the fish.
- It is easy to burn, so carefully cook constantly mixing untill the sauce is thickened. Add Sesame seeds and combine all well.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food baby sardines ‘tsukudani’ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com