Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy beef bourguignon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Beef Bourguignon is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Beef Bourguignon is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Meal Ideas You’ll Love To Serve From Classico’s Dinner Recipes. Return beef and bacon to pot, then add broth, thyme, and bay leaves; bring to a simmer. Stewing meat is browned and braised in red wine with carrots, garlic, onions, and herbs.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy beef bourguignon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Prepare olive oil
- Make ready bacon
- Get chuck beef
- Take red wine
- Take beef broth
- Make ready tomato sauce
- Get beef boullion cube
- Get flour
- Make ready large carrots
- Take pearl onions
- Prepare minced garlic
- Get dried thyme
- Take baby potatoes
- Get baby bella mushrooms
- Prepare salt
- Make ready pepper
Ideal for freezing, cooking in the pressure cooker, slow cooker, Instant Pot or oven. This post is an ad, sponsored by Prestige Pressure Cookers. Beef Bourguignon Recipe Everytime I made this easy beef Bourguignon recipe while living in Paris my neighbor would want to know what was making the whole apartment building smell so good. Like most stews, it is a great dish to make in the afternoon and leave simmering until dinnertime, enticing everyone to the table.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Bourguignon:
- Chop your carrots into 2″ pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day.
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it’s done, put it on a plate off to the side.
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides.
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour.
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes.
- Now’s the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don’t touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola.
- Eat it on it’s own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you’re a grown man I don’t care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude.
Take your stew to the next level with our comforting beef bourguignon recipes. We’ve included easy slow cooker recipes, perfect for a winter dinner. Take beef bourguignon to new heights with our ultimate recipe for the classic red wine stew.. Tender fall apart chunks of beef simmered in a rich red wine gravy makes Julia Child’s Beef Bourguignon an incredible family dinner. Slow Cooker, Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker, Stove Top and the traditional Oven method included!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy beef bourguignon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com