Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, steak and eggs with pita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steak and eggs with pita is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Steak and eggs with pita is something which I have loved my whole life.
You can mix n’ match anything on our menu to build whatever delicious creation you want!! The Best Steak Pita Recipes on Yummly Hummus, Indian Chicken Salad Pockets, Toasted Vegetable Pita.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak and eggs with pita using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and eggs with pita:
- Get Chicken boneless strips 200 gms
- Make ready 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare Onion 1 sliced
- Make ready Bell peppers (green/yellow/red) 1 sliced
- Prepare Spring onions half cup chopped
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp Paprika powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Prepare Eggs 2 double fried
- Get Pita bread
- Take Salsa
- Take Sour cream
Includes a drink and( cookie or chips). Steak and eggs are a quick and easy protein-packed brunch that feels like a real treat. Flip the steak and add the other tablespoon of butter to the pan and crack the two eggs onto the other side of the pan. Generously season the eggs with salt and pepper too.
Steps to make Steak and eggs with pita:
- Heat oil fry chicken by adding in salt, black pepper n paprika. Once done add in Worcestershire sauce n stir fry.
- Add in veggies (onions n bell peppers).
- Dish out the chicken filling n top with spring onions.
- Serve with toasted pita bread n cut into quarters.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Enjoy with double fried eggs.
Steak and eggs is one of my family’s favorite breakfasts. It’s delicious and hearty, and it keeps us full for many hours. I make this recipe for breakfast about every other week, usually on For garnish: I like to garnish steak and eggs with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and with some fresh chopped parsley. I marinated some flank steak, made a cucumber tzatziki sauce and made marinated red onion. I threw it all together in a pita with some lettuce, tomatoes and feta cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food steak and eggs with pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com