Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegetarian pita-pockets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Pita-Pockets is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetarian Pita-Pockets is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian pita-pockets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Pita-Pockets:
- Take 2 pita pockets
- Get 2 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 cup spinach
- Take 1/8 cup tomato
- Prepare 1 oz onion
- Prepare 1 oz jalepeño
- Make ready 2 tsp cilantro
- Get 1 tsp crushed red pepper
Steps to make Vegetarian Pita-Pockets:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Take both pita pockets, spread cream cheese on both sides of inside. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese evenly across bottom of insides.
- Wash and chop spinach. Dice tomato, onion, and jalepeño.
- Stuff veggies into pockets, being very careful to not rip sides.
- Place pita pockets onto a perforated pizza pan, slide into over for 12-15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegetarian pita-pockets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com