Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, broccoli with spinach and pasta (vegetarian). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli with spinach and pasta (vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian):
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Boiled pasta shells
- Get 1/2 cup Broccoli (boiled)
- Make ready 2 cup Chopped spinach
- Get 2 head Green onion
- Prepare 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- Make ready 1/4 cup Kalamata olives (chopped)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Make ready 2 tbsp Earth balance coconut butter (vegan)
- Prepare 1 dash Parmesan
Steps to make Broccoli With Spinach And Pasta (Vegetarian):
- Boil pasta fro 10 min. Drain and let cool
- Boil broccoli for 5 min. Drain and let cool
- Chop all other ingredients
- Dressing: Mix earth balance butter, olive oil, and Parmesan
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food broccoli with spinach and pasta (vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com