Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, super quick beef stir-fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This recipe was super easy and the beef loin I used maintained excellent flavor and consistency. I would say that instead of moving the beef over the to the side of the pan I would try to keep the beef on top of the vegetables. Very easy stir fry to make!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have super quick beef stir-fry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry:
- Prepare 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- Get 1 medium pack of beef sirloin, cut into 2” strips
- Prepare 2 eggs (beaten)
- Take 1-2 carrots, sliced
- Make ready 1 handful cut broccoli
- Take 3-4 green/red spring onions
- Make ready 2 handful red cabbage
- Prepare 5-6 baby corn cut in half
- Prepare 2-3 handful – Pak Choi (roughly half chopped)
- Make ready 1 clove – Garlic (finely chopped)
- Take 1 packet ready cooked noodle
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey
- Get 1 tbsp sweet & chilli sauce
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Take 1 red chilly for garnish (optional)
This one is for all those nights when you peer into your fridge, find a packet of beef mince and are completely uninspired to make. Beef Stir Fry with broccoli and rice is one of my family’s favorite recipes. This is what creates that super fast and quick cooking. Wok cooking is perfect for stir fry recipes because you want your meat and vegetables to be just cooked enough but also to get a really nice sear on them.
Steps to make Super Quick Beef Stir-Fry:
- Lightly oil a pan over low heat, pour beaten eggs on and roll around to spread all over the pan. Turn over when the bottom side done (1-2 minutes) then leave it for about 1 minute for the other side to cook through. Roll the pancake egg on the chopping board finely chopped.
- Put 1 tbsp of mixed sauce and 1 tsp of honey in beef, mix well. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a large wok over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Black sesame seeds in, stir well. Move beef to a plate.
- Put wok back on add 1 tpsp then garlic. Then add broccoli, Bok choi, carrots, spring onion, baby corn, red cabbage (or any prefer vegetables) into the wok and stir well.
- Mix honey, soy, sweet & chilli, oyster sauce in the small bowl stir well and pour in the wok. Stir well for about 2 minutes.
- Add noodle in continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
- Add sliced egg, chilli and lime when served and ENJOY.
Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Before the beef is cooked through, add the capsicum. Garlic powder, ground ginger, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce form the base of this incredibly tasty tangy, quick beef stir fry. From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to make.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food super quick beef stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com