Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pita bread (shawarma bread). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita Bread (Shawarma Bread) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pita Bread (Shawarma Bread) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread (shawarma bread) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread (Shawarma Bread):
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup flour (maida)
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tbsp instant yeast
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Make ready Lukewarm water as required
Instructions to make Pita Bread (Shawarma Bread):
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup of water, yeast and sugar mix well, rest for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl add flour,salt and oil mix together.
- Add yeast mixture and mix well.
- Gradually add water and knead the dough.
- Dough should be soft and smooth.
- Cover it and let it rest for 2 hours.
- Dough is rise then knead the dough using flour and cut into 6 equal parts.
- Make a ball and let them rest for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes roll out to a circle.
- Heat the tawa in medium heat, cook the bread on both sides until light golden brown.
- Cover the Pita Bread in kitchen towel right away.
- Enjoy the Homemade Pita Bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pita bread (shawarma bread) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com