Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oatmeal peanut butter casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Deals on Organic Peanut Butters in Food & Snacks on Amazon. But this baked oats casserole will give a crunchy, chewy, and soft pudding like consistency that you can cut into bars. These are vegetarian and eggless baked oats.
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oatmeal peanut butter casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole:
- Take 2 cups instant oatmeal
- Get 1-1/2 cups walnut
- Make ready 1 cup rolled oats toasted divided
- Get 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Take 1-1/3 cup peanut butter
- Prepare 1 cup walnuts topside
- Take 1/3 cup honey topside
- Make ready 15 ounces cream of coconut
I have also heard this called Amish breakfast casserole… which makes me love it more. If you love a good, hearty breakfast, don’t miss my Breakfast Casserole or Homemade Cake Donuts! Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal On top of being fabulous comfort food, this is beyond. The microwave keeps preparation for these peanut butter-chocolate bar cookies short and simple.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Peanut Butter Casserole:
- Toast the 1-1/2 cups of walnuts. Now toast the oats. Shake the cream. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
- Add 2 cups of instant oatmeal to a pot with the cream of coconut. Line a pan with wax paper. Cover the bottom with half the oats. Add the cooked oatmeal to the top of the oats. Take another sheet of wax paper and press down the cooked oatmeal.
- Take the sugar and sprinkle over the top of the cooked oatmeal. Add peanut butter over the top by the spoonful. Then take the wax paper and press the peanut butter on top. Carefully remove the paper that it doesn’t peel the peanut butter off.
- Add the rest of the oats and the untoasted walnuts. Bake 45 minutes. Let set for 15 minutes.
- Add honey on top put under the broiler for 15 minutes rotating at 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Serve warm, room temperature, or chilled. I hope you enjoy!!!!
Briefly bake the oatmeal crust in the oven, then top with the cereal and peanut butter-chocolate. These Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are similar to a granola bar, but they are made with just a handful of ingredients that you can pronounce – no hidden sugars or corn syrups or weird chemical ingredients. To be honest, they are kind of like a chewy granola bar topped with thin layer of dark chocolate. How Long Does A Breakfast Casserole Keep? Thankfully, to make things stress-free, you can cook this recipe a day ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oatmeal peanut butter casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com