Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ★flower garden chirashi – sushi★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
ちらし寿司って、「素」を混ぜ込んでベースを作っておいて、 そこに旬の野菜とか自分の好きな具を加えるようにすると、簡単・手軽にできてイイですよ。 Chirashi-Zushi is easy to make with the use of “seasoning mix for sushi”. Introducing Chirashi Sushi which is also fun to look at. Chirashi Sushi (we say Chirashizushi in Japan) is a bright and colorful sushi that the Japanese eat on happy occasions.
★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ★flower garden chirashi – sushi★ using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★:
- Take 250g Sushi rice
- Take 250 g hot cooked rice
- Get 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- Get 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Get 2/3 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready Topping
- Prepare Cucumber
- Take Ham （cut flower shape)
- Get Small tomato
- Get Lotus root
- Prepare Edamame-beans (fresh young soy beans)
- Get 1 egg (fry with 1 teaspoon salad oil)
- Prepare Avocado (cut small pieces)
Chirashi Sushi, also called “Scattered Sushi” is a very popular at home, convenient way of eating Sushi. There really is no “set” recipe for chirashi sushi and the ingredients tend to vary regionally. Many times it may be left to either the chef’s choice or customer preference also. This is my favorite type of sushi.
Steps to make ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★:
- Make Sushi rice. Mix vinegar, sugar, salt well. Put mixture into hot cooked rice.
- Make Kinshi-tamago （錦糸卵：Thinly sliced eggs）.Fry the eggs thinly and chop them into thin pieces.
- Make leaves from cucumber. Cut like photo.
- When I make leaves, I use special Thai carving knife. But You can use craft chisel easier than carving knife.
- Make Tomato flower. Cut like photo.
- Make Lotus root flower. Cut like photo. Actually We make flower shape first, and thinly slice. but thinly slice first and cut flower shape is easier.
- Boil lotus root with vinegar water (100ml water ＋1 table spoon vinegar avoid getting brown). and half of flowers put into beetroot syrup. (we use plum vinegar 梅酢 to dye pink）This is no taste, usually we soak sushi-vinegar for a while.
- Peel skin of Edamame beans.
- Put sushi rice on a plate, put eggs, and put vegetables and ham. Serve with soy sauce and wasabi.
And for this occasion I have a photo guide for you. There is no fixed recipe and you don’t need to use raw fish either if you don’t like, but you can add any ingredient you prefer. It is perfect as an appetizer or main course served at room temperature. So, a chirashi don is basically scattered ingredients on a rice bowl. However, in Singapore, we all know that good Japanese food don’t come cheap.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ★flower garden chirashi – sushi★ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com