Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, for dinner or lunch! simple tannin-don (pork and egg rice bowl). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have for dinner or lunch! simple tannin-don (pork and egg rice bowl) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl):
- Make ready 200 grams Pork
- Prepare 1 medium Onion
- Take 100 ml ★Mentsuyu (3x concentrate)
- Get 220 ml ★Water
- Prepare 2 tsp ★Sugar
- Make ready 1 small handful Tempura crumbs, if available
- Get 5 Egg
- Take 1 bowlful per serving Plain cooked rice
Steps to make For Dinner or Lunch! Simple Tannin-don (Pork and Egg Rice Bowl):
- Crack an egg into a bowl, and stir with cooking chopsticks in a cutting motion. Thinly slice the onions. Cut the meat into easy-to-eat portions.
- Add the ★ ingredients and the onions to a frying pan, turn on the heat, and boil.
- After the onions have become transparent and the meat has cooked through, remove the surface scum, and scatter tempura crumbs.
- Stir in the half of the egg mixture from the center of the frying pan, and let it sit for a second.
- Mix in the rest of the egg mixture.
- Cover with a lid, count slowly to 10 and the turn off the heat, and cook the eggs through I the residual heat. It should look like the above picture when you remove the lid.
- It’s done once you place it over top of rice . Scatter with chives and Japanese parsley if you like.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food for dinner or lunch! simple tannin-don (pork and egg rice bowl) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com