Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fajitas stuffed chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Try Drive-Up, Pick-Up, ReStock, or Same Day Delivery w/ Shipt. Heat the canola oil (for the veggies) in a pan over high heat.
Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fajitas stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Get Tbl. grape seed oil
- Take each : yellow, green, orange, and red bell peppers, cut in slices
- Get onion , cut in slices
- Get sea salt
- Take fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare cream cheese
- Get shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready pepper jack cheese
- Make ready chicken breasts
- Get each : cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper (mixed together in bowl)
- Make ready grape seed oil
Before grilling, shake off excess marinade from. Fajita stuffed chicken is an easy weeknight dinner that the entire family will love. The best part about making stuffed chicken breasts is that you can customize each one with your family’s favorite toppings. These chicken breasts are filled with sauteed onions, bell pepper, and melty monterey jack cheese.
Instructions to make Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Heat first two tablespoons of grapeseed oil on high. Add sliced bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook on high until peppers are almost caramelized
- In a small bowl mixed together cooked peppers and onions and all the cheeses. Set aside
- Coat each chicken breast with spices on both sides. Cut a small pocket in each chicken breast and stuffed with bell pepper cheese mixture
- Add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil back into skillet and Heat on high. Place each stuffed chicken breast in the skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side
- Serve with Mexican style rice
Cut a pocket horizontally in the thickest part of each chicken breast. Fill with onion and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and seasonings; rub over chicken. In batches, place chicken on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Top chicken with cheese slices; secure with toothpicks.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fajitas stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com