Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, totally stolen peanut butter cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Browse Our Soft Baked Cookies Today. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cookie Recipes From Kraft®.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have totally stolen peanut butter cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Prepare 1 14 Cups Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- Make ready 3 4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- Prepare 1 2 Cup Vegetable Shortening
- Take 1 Large Egg
- Take 3 Tablespoons Milk
- Get 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Make ready 1 34 Cups AP Flour
- Prepare 3 4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Take 1 2 Teaspoon Salt
Spread the cookie dough into the prepared cookie sheet. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. Just for something a little different I threw in a package of chocolate/peanut butter swirl chips. Because the dough is made with butter, chill the dough till somewhat.
Steps to make Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Mix first 6 ingredients together until smooth.
- Mix the 3 dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet until mixture forms a smooth dough. A stand mixer works wonders here.
- Put dough balls on baking sheet. Roughly the size of a golf ball. Using a fork slightly press down making a criss cross pattern.
- Bake at 375″ for 8-9 minutes. Don’t over bake. They may not look done, but they are. Cookies will be soft and chewy. Enjoy
Drizzle over the top of cooled cookies. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Scoop level tablespoonfuls and roll into balls. The hash mark may be one of the most prevalent symbols in modern life, but it’s been the “mark” of peanut butter cookies for more than eighty years, and for good reason. Pressing a hash mark into each cookie ensures this dense dough will flatten out and bake evenly.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food totally stolen peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com