Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, arabic sweet kunafa #foodies&friends. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kunafa, basboussa, katayef and sweet Arabic juices are all available there. They make some of the tastiest kunafas in town. Arabic Sweet/ Dessert Kunafa Recipe is very simple and easy that required very less time to make.
Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have arabic sweet kunafa #foodies&friends using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends:
- Prepare For kunafa dough:
- Take 300 g Kunafa dough
- Get 3 tbsp Melted butter
- Get For cream cheese layer:
- Get 5 tbsp Cream cheese
- Take 1 cup milk
- Prepare 6 tbsp condensed milk
- Get 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- Take 3 tbsp Corn flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup mozerralla shredded cheese
- Get For syrup
- Make ready 1 cup sugar
- Get 1.5 cup water
- Make ready 1 Pinch saffron (otional)
- Get 1 tbsp lemon juice
Ramadan Diaries: Kunafa with Ricotta & Cream Filling Kunafa is one of the most favored deserts in. Kunafa is a well-known Arabic dessert. It is a syrup soaked cheese pastry.
Instructions to make Arabic sweet KUNAFA #Foodies&Friends:
- Grease round shape mold with butter. Shred the Kunafa dough with your hands or hand chopper.
- Add melted butter and orange food colour to this and combine evenly.
- Move half this to the greased cake tin and spread all over including the sides of the cake tin and press lightly with your hands.
- For cream : Take a sauce pan add milk. Boil it then add condensed milk and mix well..
- Then make a liquid form of corn flour and all purpose flour. Once the mix boil add the flour mixture in milk. It will thicker soon then add cream cheese and mix well.
- Then speed some mozerralla cheese on kunfa dough n then spread cheese mixture on it then again spread some mozerralla cheese then spread half of the kunafa dough
- Cover it with the remaining Kunafa dough and gently press lightly to set it evenly..
- Bake for 40-45 mins at 180’C.
- Remove from the oven.Pour the syrup all over the baked Kunafa (reserve ¼ cup to pour after inverting the Kunafa to a plate) and let it sit for about 10
- Invert it to a plate and pour the remaining syrup over it. Top it with powdered pistachios. Serve hot, warm or cooled.
- For syrup : In a sauce pan, combine together water sugar and lemon juice and bring to boil. Reduce the flame and heat it for another 6 – 8 minutes. Remove from the flame and add saffron(optional) Leave it to cool to room temperature. Pour this over the baked Kunafa.
Some say it dates back to the Don’t forget to try this awesome Turkish delight. Kunafa Recipe “Sweet As Turkish Delight”. Kunafa recipe most royal and supreme Arabian dessert made up of mozzarella cheese and vermicelli, which gives crisp,chrunchy finishing and sweet taste. Kunafa Recipe, Sevyaian Semya Sevai Meetha , How To Make Kunafa Recipe. Kunafa is an Arabic dish, prepared in the month of Ramadan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food arabic sweet kunafa #foodies&friends recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com