Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, egg pita bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Egg pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Egg pita bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Ingredients: Pita Bread Egg Chopped tomatoes( remove the seeds ) Finely chopped onion Grated cheese Dill Note: You can add and adjust all the. Spoon the egg mixture into the pita bread halves, and serve warm. You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages Pita is also great make-ahead bread.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have egg pita bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg pita bread:
- Take 6 cups all purpose flour
- Prepare 6 large eggs
- Make ready 2 tablespoons sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 tablespoon yeast
- Make ready 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Prepare 3 spoons butter(salted)
- Make ready 1 handful chopped parsley
- Make ready Quarter cup sweetened yoghurt
- Prepare 4 tablespoons milk powder
- Prepare 1 cup warm water
Season to taste with salt and pepper. This easy pita bread recipe tastes authentic and is perfectly soft & crispy. Shape: Pita bread is circular and thin, with airy pockets throughout. Naan has a thicker oval-shape, with bubbles throughout.
Instructions to make Egg pita bread:
- Here are the above listed ingredients, with names written on each for easy understanding.
- In a large bowl,add the flour, sugar, milk powder and salt then give it a quick mix,using a wooden spoon.
- Add the yeast,vegetable oil and yoghurt and stir again.
- Pour in the beaten eggs. This time you will need your fingers to do the mixing. Mix till well combined.
- Knead to form a soft smooth dough,adding the warm water bit by bit.
- Cover the bowl well to prevent it from drying and place in a warm place to proof,for 30 minutes.
- After 30mins the dough has risen and has doubled in size. Use your hand to punch it to remove excess air.
- Transfer to a floured surface and knead for 3mins then cut into smaller balls.put back the balls in the bowl and cover to avoid drying.
- Pick one ball at a time and knead then roll into a circle.
- Place a non stick pan on heat. Dip some tissue paper in vegetable oil and clean the pan then place the rolled dough and cook till golden brown.flip to the other side and repeat process. Repeat process for the remaining rolled out dough. Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan or pot,remove from heat and add the chopped parsley. Stir. Using a pastry brush,rub the melted butter on the pita bread and keep in a warmer. Serve warm with some tea,sauce,peppersoup or any soup of choice. Enjoy!
- I served mine with my delicious shredded chicken soup.
Pita bread with an easy dough that requires only flour and yeast, the rest of the ingredients are there in I grew up with pita bread everywhere and in every possible form and name you can ever imagine. Pita Bread – What’s in Your Pocket? There are many baked products that you Fortunately, pita bread is not on that list. Pita bread usually has yeast, sugar, flour, salt, and olive oil, while Naan bread has many of those ingredients plus eggs, butter, and yogurt. These different ingredients are what makes them both.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food egg pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com