Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Pasta Carbonara is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy pasta carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Take 1 box Noodles (I only had shells)
- Prepare 1 Ham
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Make ready 1 can 12 oz Evaporated Milk
- Make ready 1 box Frozen Peas
- Get 32 oz Chicken Broth
- Prepare 4 oz Cream Cheese
- Take 1 oz Parmesan Cheese
- Take 1 tsp Butter
Instructions to make Easy Pasta Carbonara:
- Start by melting butter in a large pan and add chipped onion.
- Then add chopped ham and a red pepper flakes! (Guilty of my ham being left over from Easter🐰)
- Add pasta, stock, and evaporated milk all at once.. Simmer about 15 minutes.
- One the liquid is lower and the pasta is getting done add the peas
- Once you mix the peas in add the cream cheese.
- Add the parm cheese last and stir through.
- Voila! The quickest most delicious pasta 🙌
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy pasta carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com