Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pita bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pita Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that’s about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pita bread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread:
- Take 14 oz warm water
- Prepare 10 grams instant yeast
- Get 15 grams salt
- Prepare 22 grams sugar
- Get 3 oz plain yogurt
- Prepare 1 oz oil, preferably olive oil
- Get 24 oz Bread flour
- Get 1 For the
Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store Making your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do. Bread is always the same…mix, rise. An oval-shaped Middle Eastern flat bread.
Steps to make Pita Bread:
- Scale all the ingredients
- Add dry ingredients in a mixing bowl then add he oil and Stat to mix it until it became crumbly then add the yogurt Stat mixing again until it also crumbles.
- Add all the amount of warm water then mix the dough until it became smooth, you may need to add some flour if needed around an Oz or two
- After the dough became smooth go ahead and round it also place the dough in a greasy bowl don’t forget to cover the bowl .
- The dough should rest of 45 min or until it doubles in size
- Punch the dough so you can release most of the co2 that the dough contains
- Divided the dough each pita bread should be 2 Oz
- Add a pinch of flour if Needed on the surface and start roiling the pita dough
- Let the dough relax on the bench for 10-15 MIN covered . Turn the oven on 500°F .
- Start roiling the pita bread , you could always sprinkle some cornmeal under the pita dough
It can be opened up to form a pocket which can be stuffed with a variety of fillings. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. How to make homemade pita bread. This Pita bread recipe is so simple.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com