Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lebanese chicken shawarma. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Chicken Shawarma. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mama’s Lebanese Kitchen’s Chicken Shawarma Recipe is Easy to Make and Tastes Delicious. Chicken Shawarma is a popular gourmet sandwich that you can get at Middle Eastern restaurants.
Lebanese Chicken Shawarma is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Lebanese Chicken Shawarma is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lebanese chicken shawarma using 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Chicken Shawarma:
- Make ready For chicken marination
- Prepare 700-750 g Boneless Chicken
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get Ground cardamom
- Prepare 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Take 4 tbsp yogurt
- Make ready 2 tsp paprika powder
- Make ready 1-1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Get 4 tbsp oil
- Get For Khubz (bread)
- Get 500 g plain flour or wheat flour
- Make ready 2 tsp active dry yeast
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take For crunchy salad
- Get 2 big red onion
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Make ready 1 Small Iceberg lettuce
- Prepare 2-3 pickled cucumber
- Take 3-4 pickled jalapeno
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika powder
- Take 3 tsp sumac powder
- Get For yogurt sauce
- Make ready 250 g yogurt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1/2 tsp paprika powder (add more if you like spicy)
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, grated
- Take 3 tbsp tahini sauce
It is one of the most well-known Lebanese. Lebanese Chicken Shawarma, recipe, Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, tomato paste, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Shawarma was imported into Nigeria by the Lebanese but today, more Nigerians eat Shawarma than the Lebanese. On this page, I will show how to make Chicken Shawarma in the video below.
Steps to make Lebanese Chicken Shawarma:
- Marinate chicken with the above mentioned spices for at least an hour or overnight if time permits.
- Cook it in a pan on stove until nicely tender or cook it in oven on grill setting for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked cut them in small pieces, set a side.
- For the bread add all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and knead it with almost 1-1/2 cup of warm water, spray some oil in a bowl, put the dough in the bowl and cover with cling film, keep it in a warm place for almost 1 hour.
- Take a hand full of dough, and make a ball with the help of dry flour, Roll it out and then put it on a hot girdle, when bubbles appear flip it over.
- Cook the flip side for about 1 minute or until nicely done, do not overcook.
- Take 2 red onions and finely slice them and soak it with 1 tsp salt and ice cold water in the fridge for 1 hour, drain out all water and wash them properly after an hour, this gets rid of the bitter taste of onions.
- Chop the rest of the vegetables and mix it with the onion and season them with salt, paprika and sumac powder.
- Mix all the yoghurt sauce ingredients together and keep it aside.
- To assemble, take a khubz and layer it with some cooked chicken, the salad and the yoghurt sauce and wrap it up!
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!
Lebanese Chicken Shawarma – Shawarma is a popular Arabian sandwich. This easy chicken shawarma wrap recipe is a recipe for traditional Lebanese chicken shawarma with chicken shawarma seasoning. Shawarma (/ʃəˈwɑːrmə/; Arabic: شاورما) is a dish in Middle Eastern cuisine consisting of meat cut into thin slices, stacked in a cone-like shape, and roasted on a slowly-turning vertical rotisserie or spit. Shawarma Station – South Keys Lebanese Restaurant. Chicken Shawarma Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Shawarma (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Shawarma ingredients and cooking method) About Chicken Shawarma Recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lebanese chicken shawarma recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com