Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, miniature shepherd’s pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Miniature Shepherd’s Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Miniature Shepherd’s Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have miniature shepherd’s pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Miniature Shepherd’s Pie:
- Take 1/2 Sweet Onion
- Get 2 lb Ground Chuck
- Prepare 3 cup Mashed Potatoes
- Take 2 cup Cooked Corn
- Get 6 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Get 12 Muffin Wrappers
- Get 1 Salt and Pepper to prefered taste
Steps to make Miniature Shepherd’s Pie:
- Finely chop Onion and lightly brown in medium skillet, add Ground Chuck to the browned Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste. Continue to cook until Ground Chuck is done.
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes, and Corn, set aside.
- In large muffin tin place muffin wrappers, I double the wrappers for strength.
- Spoon Ground Chuck Mixture in to muffin wrappers 1/2-1 inch. Place pinch of Shredded Cheddar on top of beef. Spoon Cooked Corn 1/2-1 inch. Place a pinch of Shredded Cheddar on Corn. Spoon Mashed Potatoes on to fill the rest of the Muffin Tin. Add a Southern (BIG) pinch of Shredded Cheddar to the top.
- Broil on High for 5-7 Minutes or until Cheddar is bubbly.
- Let cool for 3-5 Minutes before removing from pan
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food miniature shepherd’s pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com