Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy beef stew with potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy beef stew with potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spicy beef stew with potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The beef cooks for such a long time, it gets wonderfully tender. For best flavor, the beef cubes get coated in flour and seared in oil to get the exterior caramelized. For this recipe, I buy the cubed beef labeled “stew meat”, but you can use a higher quality cut of meat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy beef stew with potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy beef stew with potatoes:
- Get 2 kg beef
- Take tomatoes
- Make ready onion
- Make ready mixed spice powder
- Take tomato paste
- Get Salt
- Make ready green peppers
- Make ready carrots
- Get curry powder
- Prepare coriander
- Make ready ginger garlic paste
- Prepare large potatoes
- Get cooking oil
After the beef has browned, cook the aromatics for a few minutes. A pot of spicy beef stew — sure to become a family favorite — will keep the chill at bay when frigid temperatures settle over the region. Like most of my other recipes, Chinese spiced beef and potato stew is fuss-free once you’ve got all the ingredients to hand. You just need to be patient.
Steps to make Spicy beef stew with potatoes:
- Dice your onions and tomatoes into small pieces. Grate the carrots and green peppers. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into medium sizes.
- In a sufuria add the onions and the oil.Fry the onions until golden brown then add ginger garlic paste, grated carrots, green pepper and the diced tomatoes and salt.Stir for a while and let it cook by itself for 2 mins.
- After 2 mins stir and ensure that the carrots,green pepper and tomatoes have gone down then add the spices. Mix them well then and add some water. Let it cook for a minute then add the potatoes.
- Let it cook for 5 to 10 mins. Ensure that the potatoes is nearly cooked then add the beef. Stir then add some water to cook the beef.
- Cook the beef for 10 mins.Ensure that the potatoes are not overcooked and the meat is soft and tender. After 2 mins add some water for the stew. Let it come to a boil. Stir then add some coriander. Steam for a while. Ready for serving with rice.
Make sure to cook the potato until it’s a bit mushy on the surface. By doing that, all the remaining tasty soup will be absorbed by the potato. Stir water and beef stew seasoning mix together in a slow cooker until the seasoning is dissolved into the liquid. Add browned beef, potatoes, onion, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, and hot pepper sauce. Tender chunks of beef, potatoes and vegetables are simmered in a spicy beef broth for this stew.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy beef stew with potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com