Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, potato mochi. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Mochi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Potato Mochi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato mochi using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Mochi:
- Take Potato
- Make ready Katakuriko
- Take Milk or soy milk
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Get Butter
Instructions to make Potato Mochi:
- Boil the potato in its skins until tender.
- Pass the potato through a sieve while hot, then add the milk.
- Add the katakuriko and mix well. Once evenly combined, shape them into small oval patties.
- Place the patties in a frying pan with melted butter, season with salt and pepper, and fry until golden brown over low heat. Flip them over and brown the other sides.
- I also tried it with sweet potatoes, which were also tasty as expected. Adjust the recipe depending on the size of the sweet potato.
- While frying them in butter is tasty, I also recommend coating them in a mixture made of 1 part sugar to 1 part soy sauce, then baking them on a sheet of greased aluminium foil.
- After about 5 minutes, they’ll resemble mitarashi dango. What’s more is that they’re oil-free and fuss free, since clean up is easy.
- The photo in Step 5 also shows a mitarashi dango style version.
- Here is a curry flavored version. Use the proportion of 1/2 teaspoon curry powder to 1 teaspoon soy sauce for each potato.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato mochi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com