Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy rice porridge with salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy rice porridge with salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon:
- Get 300 ml Water
- Prepare 1 fillet Lightly-salted salmon
- Make ready 1 rice bowl worth Plain cooked rice
- Get 30 grams Mushrooms of your choice (I used shimeji mushrooms)
- Make ready 1 roughly 10 cm worth Japanese leek
- Make ready 5 to 6 Mitsuba
- Take 1 Egg
- Prepare 2 tbsp Mentsuyu
- Take 1 Mirin (to spread on salmon before heating)
Steps to make Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon:
- Brush mirin on the salmon. Grill well on both sides. Also refer to.
- Shred shimeji mushrooms. Thinly slice the Japanese leek diagonally. Cut the mitsuba into 2cm. Beat the eggs. Rinse rice in a colander, then drain.
- Add water into an earthen pot. Add the mentsuyu, Japanese leek, and shimeji mushrooms. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the drained rice.
- Here’s the finished salmon. They’re actually tasty as it is. Remove any skin and bones. Flake and add to the pot from Step 3. Mix well.
- Stir in the eggs. Turn the heat off immediately. Scatter mitsuba to finish. Serve directly from the pot while it’s still hot.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy rice porridge with salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com