Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, super easy potato salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Easy Potato Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Super Easy Potato Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how to cook them. Small, waxy and thin-skinned potatoes are best for potato salad. Small yellow, white or red potatoes are perfect (fingerling potatoes work, too).
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have super easy potato salad using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Potato Salad:
- Take 3 medium potatoes (russet or idaho)
- Take 3/4 cup mayonaise
- Get 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of dill pickle relish
- Make ready 1 small onion
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 dash black pepper
- Make ready 1 *** for a sweeter potato salad use Miracle Whip type salad dressing and sweet pickle relish
- Take 1 **& things u can add… green olives, eggs, crumbled bacon…
Reinvent your potato salad recipe with one of our super speedy ideas, ready in a flash and great for summer barbecues. Find easy recipes for hot German potato salad, creamy bacon potato salad, and more. Potato salad is the first food I can remember eating. Since it was my first culinary memory I am very particular about how I like my potato salad made.
Steps to make Super Easy Potato Salad:
- boil potatoes. water should cover potatoes +1″ leave Peel on.
- *** Idaho and russet potatoes Peel very easy if you run them under cold water as soon as they are done.
- after potatoes are tender, drain off water and run under cold water. rinse twice.. fill pan with cold water and let sit until there cool enough to handle.(about 30 minutes)
- Peel potatoes…. if using Idaho or russets the Peel maybe able to be removed by hand. potatoes need to be boiled whole with Peel. .. this keeps them from falling apart and gives them a better taste….
- cut potatoes in cubes. My mother uses an old fashion potato masher and mashes into course chunks. this also give potato salad a much creameir feel.
- add mayonnaise, mustard, onion, & relish.
- mix well. add salt and pepper to taste.
- *** my Dad doesn’t like eggs. I’ve seen people add minced celery to it also …
- *** this a very basic potato salad but my family loves it. my rule of thumb is boil one Med potato per person.
- *** this is a basic recipe make it your own.
Here’s every idea you need to make the ultimate Hearty, filling, and packed with flavor, this creamy, tangy, herby, super-satisfying side dish is the Below, find our classic potato salad recipe. This is packed with hard boiled eggs (which we. This Easy Potato Salad Recipe has just a few simple ingredients, a creamy mayo-based dressing, and is loaded with tender chunks of potatoes and hard-boiled eggs. This recipe appeared first on The Recipe Critic. Summer is in full force over here and we’re allllll about easy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food super easy potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com