Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy homemade teriyaki tuna poke bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Then you’ll LOVE these spicy tuna poke bowls! This healthy homemade recipe is made with canned tuna (instead of raw Hawaiian ahi) for. Then you’ll LOVE these spicy tuna poke bowls!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy homemade teriyaki tuna poke bowl using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl:
- Get 200 g (1/2 pound) sushi grade tuna, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Take 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Take 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- Take 2-3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Get 1 carrot
- Take 150 g (1/3 pound) cooked short grain brown rice
- Make ready 100 g (1/3 cup) sweet corns
- Make ready Lemon or lime juice
- Make ready 1 package shrimp or surimi sticks for the shrimp salad
- Prepare (*Chef’s Note: I usually use these pre-packaged shrimp or surimi sticks like this.)
Trendy build-your-own poke bowl restaurants will assemble a feast right before your eyes! I love this healthy way of eating so I have been grabbing myself a poke. What you need To Make Tuna Poke Bowls. When selecting your tuna, be sure to get fresh sushi-grade yellowfin or How To Make Tuna Poke Bowls.
Instructions to make Easy HOMEMADE Teriyaki Tuna Poke Bowl:
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. – (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.)
- In a small bowl combine the light mayonnaise and the teriyaki, thin with a little lime or lemon juice to drizzle.
- In a medium bowl, gently combine the tuna with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Slice the carrot into thin layers and slice up your shrimp sticks into small pieces.
- Mix the shrimp with a little bit mayonnaise. Your shrimp salad is ready!
- Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. – Divide the tuna, carrot slices, corns, edamame beans, and the shrimp salad on this.
- Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately.
To begin: In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil Served with jasmine rice, homemade shrimp wontons (I had in. This poke bowl recipe features glistening ahi tuna poke in a marinade that makes it taste like the most incredible food on the planet. You’ll cut the tuna into Here’s how to make a poke bowl! Try this easy healthy dinner recipe with rice, ahi tuna marinaded in a flavorful sauce, and lots of veggie topping ideas. For Poke Bowls, it makes it easy(ier!) to pick the rice up with chopsticks.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy homemade teriyaki tuna poke bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com